Read an Excerpt Click to read or download.
- A Hole in the Sky (Resistance, Book 2).
- The Victorious Opposition (American Empire, Book 3).
- Electronic supplementary material.
- Jason and Medeia.
- American Minimal Music: La Monte Young, Terry Riley, Steve Reich, Philip Glass.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist.
Functionalised N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview N-heterocyclic carbenes NHCs have found increasing use as reagents for a range of organic transformations and in asymmetric organocatalysis.
Show More. Average Review. Write a Review.
- Functionalised N‐Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes - Dimensions.
- Principles of Phonetics.
- Right path. Right strategy. Right partner..
- Download Functionalised N Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes 2010!
Du kanske gillar. Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit.
Functionalised N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes / Edition 1
Skickas inom vardagar. N-heterocyclic carbenes NHCs have found increasing use as reagents for a range of organic transformations and in asymmetric organocatalysis. The performance of these molecules can be improved and tuned by functionalisation.
- Functionalised N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes - Olaf Kuhl - Bok () | Bokus?
- Most Downloaded Articles!
- Somatosensory System.
- Balloon Kyphoplasty!
- Functionalised N‐Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes | Wiley Online Books;
- Download Functionalised N Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes !
Functionalised carbenes can anchor free carbenes to the metal site, introduce hemilability, provide a means to immobilise transition metal carbene catalysts, introduce chirality, provide a chelate ligand or bridge two metal centres. NHC can be attached to carbohydrates and campher, derived from amino acids and purines, they can be used as organocatalysts mimicking vitamin B1 or as weak "solvent" donors in lanthanide chemistry. Functionalised N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes describes major trends in functionalised NHC ligands, aiming to assist readers in their attempts to develop and apply their own functionalised carbenes.
After an introduction to the chemistry and behaviour of NHC, the book gives a detailed description of functionalised carbenes and their complexes according to a range of functional groups, each with a discussion of the synthetic route, structure, stability and performance. Functionalised N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes is an essential guide to fine-tuning this important class of compounds for practitioners, researchers and advanced students working in synthetic organometallic and organic chemistry and catalysis.