I have adopted it as the text in my own year-long quantum mechanics course and find that students like it and benefit from its strong pedagogical and friendly writing style. Jun 13, Sean rated it it was amazing Shelves: favorites , physics.
A Modern Approach to Quantum Mechanics - John Townsend - Google книги
One of the few texts I can honestly say I have spent serious time staring at, front to back. Good times.
Apr 19, Ryan rated it really liked it. Good introduction to QM using the first few chapters to discuss statistical concepts and matrix mathematics.
This book is a great working guide to solving QM problems focused almost entirely on use of Dirac notation. Very comprehensive introduction to perturbation theory. Jul 22, Jonathan rated it liked it. Makes a difficult subject very accessible.
I still hold a grudge that he didn't give me an attribution somewhere for the section on quantum computing though. Giving me props in class does not do justice. Stephen Diadamo rated it really liked it Jul 10, Jiya rated it it was amazing Oct 26, Johnny Coull rated it really liked it Jul 19, Gavin M. McDowell rated it it was amazing Aug 13, Bogdan Kulinich rated it it was amazing Dec 22, CY Beh rated it liked it Mar 11, Lance rated it liked it Jul 20, Karpur Shukla rated it really liked it Feb 19, Shobeir rated it it was ok Jan 21, Matthew Daniels rated it really liked it May 29, Rob rated it it was ok Dec 23, Tom Pilvelait rated it really liked it May 29, Estelle rated it really liked it Jul 07, Kemper rated it it was amazing Jun 01, Nicholas rated it it was ok Nov 12, Nick Stanley rated it really liked it Jun 28, Aggie Szymanska rated it it was amazing Mar 28, Angel Nava rated it it was amazing Jul 24, Ryan Pennell rated it really liked it Jan 15, ECH rated it liked it Sep 19, John rated it liked it Dec 21, Andreas rated it it was amazing Jan 02, Noah Cowan rated it really liked it Sep 29, Jan 28, Brendan McAuliffe added it.
No glossary or index, but a great textbook.
- Psychology: Themes and Variations (2007) 7th Edition.
- Peripheral Receptor Targets for Analgesia: Novel Approaches to Pain Management!
- See a Problem?.
- The Arbitration Act 1996: A Commentary, 3rd edition;
- Principal Component Neural Networks: Theory and Applications (Adaptive and Cognitive Dynamic Systems: Signal Processing, Learning, Communications and Control).
- A Modern Approach to Quantum Mechanics - John Townsend - Google книги;
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About John S. John S.
ISBN 13: 9781891389788
Books by John S. With our dedicated customer support team, day no-questions-asked return policy, and our price match guarantee, you can rest easy knowing that we're doing everything we can to save you time, money, and stress. The spine may show signs of wear.
- A Modern Approach to Quantum Mechanics;
- MODERN APPROACH TO QUANTUM MECHANICS!
- Serendipities: Language and Lunacy.
- Who let the dogs in?: incredible political animals I have known.
- Table of Contents.
Pages include considerable notes in pen or highlighter, but the text is not obscured. Choose between standard or expedited shipping to make sure that your textbooks arrive in time for class. When your books are due, just pack them up and ship them back.
- A Modern Approach to Quantum Mechanics - PDF Free Download.
- Intermediate Modern Physics I?
- Religion and Public Doctrine in Modern England: Volume 3, Accommodations.
- The Encyclopedia of American Prisons (Facts on File Crime Library)?
And don't worry about shipping - it's absolutely free! Townsend Recommend this!
Ask the provider about this item. Most renters respond to questions in 48 hours or less. The response will be emailed to you.
Cancel Send message. Marketplace prices Summary.